Friday, December 12, 2008

Final Thoughts

This class is easily my favorite of this semester. All the material that we covered and learned about is useful to me in my field and all the little quotes about literature and life really breath new life into the interest of my career. Some days it is hard to possibly read any more literature, but with English 300 I always actually looked forward to the class. The way it was set up and the assignments were all well done. The myriad of presentations, group projects, and speeches was both didactic and refreshing. Most classes are pure discussion based or lecture based; I'm glad this class had a healthy mix of the two with daily oddballs thrown in there for good measure. If Longinus was in the class he might of referred to the feeling I had walking away from the classroom as "sublime".

No comments: